Monday, February 08, 2010

Day 8, 10:00-11:00 PM

It's hard for Dana Walsh to be covert in this office with all these glass walls.

These two dumbasses had better touch as many things as possible without actually taking them to leave tons of fingerprints.

What kind of Russian mobster runs out of vodka?

Bazhaev wants his son buried behind the restaurant. They're in New York City. Where the hell are they that there's actually exposed earth behind a building?

I feel like I'm watching Dumb and Dumber: Criminal Intent.

All these cameras in the warehouse... do none of them actually record?

Jack will take the knife he's stabbed with and kill someone with it faster than you can pan the camera.

And now he needs a small band-aid for his bleeding gut wound.

Hastings chastises Dana to pull it together. She should shoot back, "yeah, as soon as you stand up straight."

Renee tells Jack, "I could have killed you." She really is messed up if she thinks that's true.

Jack softly "dammit"s. It's been near two hours of 24 since we've had to drink. Man, I'm thirsty.

How hard is it to reach the sewer conclusion here, CTU people?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at this point I'm very sure I can't stand the Dumb and Dumber plot. this is exactly the type of thing that could wait "until tomorrow" but has to happen NOW because otherwise it wouldn't be part of the show. Dana could say "hang out at my house for a couple of days, I'll figure something out." but nope, the jerk has to be extra unreasonable (and stupid) and mess up a national crisis. they sure are portraying him as extra stupid, but even he should realize the national security thing and chill he heck out for a day or so.

it's fun to realize the similarities between Dana's covert usage of the office computers and the fact that I myself am typing this on my own office computer. there are no glass walls and I'm not breaking any real laws but I can understand how she would get away with it! hehe :)

it would have been a total bummer, but I do not think Jack's "don't shoot!" speech was good enough. those same guys massacred an entire doctor's office without checking on who the doctors might have contacted, how would one lone guy not get instantly wasted?

the mole

Anonymous said...

Damn!
Last time Leoben only got it in the neck. Look at the mess this time.
How long 'til we discover that Renee has been painting concentric cirles on her walls?

FKL