Sunday, April 17, 2005

This Week's DDR Milestones

For all you crazy hoppers like me, here are the highlights from this week's stepping (all DDR Max2):

AA on Kind Lady in Challenge Mode. (A full combo!)

C on Afronova on Heavy. (I survived to get to the end. You can forget about the "all doubles" steps at the very end, though.)

C on Break Down on Heavy. (Another "first time I survived it" milestone.)

Basically, I'm getting to the point where I can pass 9s, but not in a pretty way.

And no, 8-bit fans, I still can't get through Burning Heat.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I can't remember my Afronova or Break Down scores on Heavy, but you just made me want to go and check.

You know I can't stand letting you beat me, right? ;)

DrHeimlich said...

Of course I know. :-) I'd say the feeling's mutual, except that I've had to let go of the competition a bit, since you're generally better at DDR than I am.