Monday, June 20, 2005

Spare a Square?

Yesterday afternoon, I'm trying on clothes in the changing room at the department store. Some other guy walks into the changing room and, of all the available "stalls," he takes the one right next to mine.

I don't know why, but suddenly I'm seized by the almost overwhelming desire to reach a hand under the divider and say, "hey man, you got any extra toilet paper over there?" You know, just to see what his reaction would be.

Man, I should have done it.

2 comments:

GiromiDe said...

Yikes! An extension of the Contiguous Urinal Violation! Not so good.

Nice Seinfeld reference. Just the other day, my wife and I were going back and forth on the, "JERRY, IT'S FRANK COSTANZA! GEORGE IS DEAD. MR. STEINBRENNER IS HERE. CALL ME BACK!"

DavĂ­d said...

Derek beat me to the "Urinal rule" violation comparison. By the way, if you ever need to test your urinal etiquette, there's this handy urinal game.