Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 7, 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM

I'm guessing that "Naked Jack Bauer" is not going to be the next exciting action figure released.

Why do torturers always say "I'm not going to ask you again" when they always do?

Everyone on the set was suddenly thinking "what the hell" to Jon Voight's weird-ass face slapping thing, but nobody was going to say anything to him, cause he's freakin' Jon Voight.

Olivia wants Rick Berman for Chief of Staff. So the guy that completely ruined Star Trek can go completely ruin the country.

I liked Olivia better with a knife to her eyeball.

There's an eminent threat to national security, so of course you want your President to convene a meeting.

Larry thinks Renee should be the one to debrief Jack. But someone else already did that this hour.

Aaron doesn't want to go back to work for Olivia. Olivia got him shot. Not even the batshit crazy First Lady got him shot.

The President says "this day is not over." Well, duh, it's like 11:20.

Why does Tony not take the other gun off the guy that just got shot?

This presidential pardon is brought to you by Cisco.

The villains decided a defining characteristic of Tony's to prey upon was that he was "good." He's also dead-but-not-dead. I would have liked to see zombie interrogators.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah I got a good chuckle out of that guy's uber-weak "I'm not going to ask you again." he didn't sell the line enough. I knew he was going to ask again.

I found it rather frustrating that the loyal traitor double cross guy Seaton was double crossing the audience over the course of the season, as he seemed "on the fence" and then surprise he's really sacrifice-himself-loyal after all. does he run away with his copy of the pardon singing "no give-sies back-sies!" or is there some fine print on those things that says "pardon invalid if you turn out to be a big douche bag?" when Tony said "he played me" I was like "no kidding the writers played me, too."

I thought for sure Moss was going to get blown out of the sky. that's the only reason Renee is not there with him? the moment Jack and Larry started getting along I though. yep, that's it for Moss. poor Moss. he's still in a lot of trouble so we'll see how it goes...

the mole

Jared said...

I thought the Cisco add placement was hilarious. My wife doesn't understand why I laugh during the show. It must have been part of Jon Voit's assistants diversion plan so he had a web cam ready to go in case they needed to do video conferencing with the prez.

Did anyone else notice that when a character think's Jack's bad he's called Bauer and when he's on your side you refer to him as Jack?

DrHeimlich said...

Jared -- I hadn't noticed it before, but you can bet I'm going to notice now. :-) Let's see if we can catch an example of a villain calling him "Jack" and a "hero" calling him "Bauer."