Monday, October 26, 2009

Before I Serve You, Mr. Bond...

My friends' wedding may have been in Vegas a week ago, but yesterday they had a "local" reception for more people to be able to attend. ("Local" being relative -- it was two hours south of Denver, in Pueblo.)

This was much more the typical wedding experience, complete with dinner catered by an interesting company. Here's the top of their business card:



Maybe the friends I went with to the reception were humoring me, but they all agreed that it looks very much like this guy is pointing a gun rather than holding a serving tray.

Interesting services they offer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha I thought the same thing before I read your description. then I read it and said to myself "that's what I thought!"

I'm also think it's poor design to use the one-big-letter-for multiple lines thing. Does this read "C lassic atering ompany?"

the mole

Roland Deschain said...

I look at that card and I still think of Wu Han from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom...
"Han's an old friend. Game's not over Lau...antidote!"

;-)