Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Enough with the "Let It Snow"

Colorado broke with tradition this year and delivered an actual "White Christmas" -- not just snow already on the ground from days earlier. In fact, we're now at one foot of snow and still falling, so I've actually had all the White Christmas I can stand at this point. Before things got too bad, though, I did get out for a great morning with family at my parents' house.

I hope all of you had a pleasant holiday as well (or simply "day," if Christmas isn't your thing).

4 comments:

Roland Deschain said...

Bleeping snow.

That is all. :P

Anonymous said...

"the grass is always greener..."
or um...
"the snow is always whiter..."?
that just doesn't sound right :-)

I just wish we would get ANY snow around here. of course when we get snow it's a bit different; the city is virtually frozen solid (unprepared to clear roads) and only lasts for a few days if we are lucky. so it's seen as a nice "break."

but then again I wonder what it would be like to have sooo much snow I'd be sick of it?

the mole

Anonymous said...

oh I forgot to add the "hope you Xmas was cool!" message

the mole

Brad said...

I'm tired of the snow as well