Thursday, March 11, 2010

There Are Many Copies

I'm not really into the whole MMO thing, but there was an announcement that caught my attention earlier this week. A company has announced their plans to release a Battlestar Galactica MMO.

Oh, no -- it's not that I'm interested in playing it. Rather, it occurred to me that once this thing is up and running, it's entirely possible that there will be more players running around in it than there were survivors of the Cylon destruction of the colonies on the TV show itself. There were, after all, only around 50,000 survivors as of the end of the mini-series.

I guess this another form of the How Big Is Azeroth? question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh crap why does my character look like Dean Stockwell and why are you putting me in the airlock?

the mole