Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Down With the Sickness

I am apparently starting off my new year with a full-blown, head in a fog cold. Water eyes, runny nose, sneezing, aching, even a bit of a cough. Basically, almost every symptom they mention in a Nyquil ad. It sucks, but it's a lot better than the "holiday tradition" my family had for about five Christmases running a while back -- at least half of us would catch some stomach flu from somewhere and be vomiting and wiped out on the couch through the big day. Blech.

Anyway, I say this not in a bid for sympathy (though if you want to offer it, thanks) but to explain that after a day at the computer at work, I just don't have anything left in me for the blog tonight. But I plan to kick it soon, and will be back here as soon as I do.

1 comment:

Marian Halcombe said...

Get better j0!
I hear Skyrim has healing properties...