Saturday, May 27, 2006

Outdoor Dining

Along the outdoor mall in downtown Denver (near my work), there are a number of restaurants where you can get a table out on the sidewalk. Whenever I'm walking by one, I'm almost overwhelmed by the urge to reach over and snatch some food off someone's plate. I have no idea why. Maybe it was the Chinese restaurant episode of Seinfeld (where Elaine is offered a bet to walk over and eat off a stranger's plate). Whatever the source, I've not yet given in.

Should that change, I'll of course let you all know.

2 comments:

TheGirard said...

Screenshots or it didn't happen

Brad said...

You so HAVE to do that some time. Do when you are with a group of people as well because the reactions - on both sides is what I want to hear about.

I wonder how I would react if someone tok food off my plate while I was eating outdoors?