Monday, February 26, 2007

4:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Deeignotics?" Gredenko, you eediot!

Palmer wants to know if Lennox will be joining him. Nope, he's tied up right now.

Jack wants a five-block perimeter around the building his father's fleeing. (Everybody drink!) Maybe -- just maybe -- if Jack had called 7 or 8 minutes ago when his father first left, they might have caught him in time!

Jack comes ever-so-close to a "Josh.... I am your father" moment.

Reed tells his hitman they're not cold-blooded murderers. Just what kind of murderers are they?

Morris is getting tired of Chloe giving him the third degree. I think a good portion of the audience might be getting there too.

Logan says he knows how to locate Gredenko: through this Anatoly Markov, who is the very model of a Russian consul-general.

Is "back channels" code for torture?

I was under the impression that "locator devices" on prisoners were generally worn on the ankle instead of the wrist. But Logan pulls off this odd fashion choice, mainly so we viewers can have an in-your-face reminder that he's under house arrest.

Gredenko's henchmen have brought him the special effects model of the Enterprise-D.

Nadia confronts Buchanan about Morris. Milo is Sir Not Appearing In This Picture.

Lennox struggles mightily. If he can't get the tape off his mouth, not only will he fail to save the president's life, he have no lines in the entire episode!

Logan shares a moment with his reflection: "I'm evil enough, I'm devious enough, and doggonit, people hate me!"

Jack suits up!

The AA sponsor's agent couldn't get her a recurring role on 24.

I have no idea why the mens' room at CTU is also labeled on the inside of the door.

Reed's hitman appears to be drawing his bomb-making liquids from ketchup and mustard flavored highlighters.

Dial 6-2-4 for bombs. Get it? 2-4? 24?

Amazingly, Lennox isn't too short to reach that valve on the wall.

Al-Assad appears to have become ex-Assad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the name is Bauer. Jack Bauer.

I'm very much liking the direction they are going with Logan. does he really want redemption or is he just memorizing passages to make it seem like he does? his slick acting is enjoyably ambiguous.

boom! we need a doctor! a doctor Bashir? um, nevermind... it sure didn't look like our good doctor survived but I'm crossing my fingers (trying not to remember Tony's fate from last season where it looked like he might have survived also...)

I think we have an opportunity for the tiny spy-plane Enterprise model thing to look very campy when flying towards it's target. why don't they strap it on the back of a trained monkey instead? I hope it doesn't turn out as silly as I imagine it will...

the mole

Anonymous said...

Quote: I have no idea why the mens' room at CTU is also labeled on the inside of the door.


Have you ever been to a Macoroni Grill Italian reasturant? All the one's I've been in have "Women" printed on the inside of the men's restroom door. Its a little odd when you see that for the first time and you look back to make sure there are urinals. I guess they have that so they can put it on either direction.

Jared

Anonymous said...

I loved the guard.
"Testing 1-2-3. Oh, you mean you actually had something recorded on that tape? Well, I'm very sorry. Now please strip down for the rest of the search."

FKL