Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Silence of the Ms

The M&M World store in Las Vegas is four stories of out of control M&M merchandise. Along the escalator between two of those floors is a mural depicting the way M&Ms looked in commercials at many different points in history. It includes this totally creepy-ass picture:


I can't be the only person who saw this and thought of the end of the movie Hannibal, where Lecter makes Ray Liotta's character eat part of his own brain. I'm not sure I ever want to have M&Ms again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what I thought of as soon as I saw the picture.
Goosebumps all over.

Roland Deschain said...

LECTER (cont'd)

Come here--he is in no pain, there are no nerves in the brain. Come here...

GiromiDe said...

While that is creepy, I was more creeped out by the much earlier M&M twins. Yes, that store is a bit ridiculous. One poor shopper managed to knock over a dozen glasses just by moving a quarter inch in the wrong direction.