Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What's the Nassty Thing Got In Itss... Pouch Thingy?

I saw this product at the store the other day:


If I understand it correctly, they appear to be basically "clip on pockets" that attach to.... well...

Okay, there's issue number one. Is it meant to attach to a keyring? Not a practical place for a pocket. You want keys to go in a pocket, not a pocket to go on your keys. Are they meant to attach to a belt loop, maybe?

Which leads us to issue number two. If you're going to attach a pocket to your clothes... why not get clothes that already have a pocket? About the only reasonable response to that I can think of is that you have some favorite pair of pants or shorts that don't have pockets. But if this is the case, I have to assume it's unlikely that the god awful array of colors you see here are going to actually go with that piece of clothing anyway.

I guess I just don't understand "fashion," if that's what this is. Cause I have no idea what the hell this is for.

3 comments:

Jason said...

It's meant for Starfleet officers, duh. They don't have pockets in their uniforms.

Anonymous said...

Those are actually ski accessories for hanging on your ski poles. for things like lift passes and room keys. and yes I just made that up. I have no clue what they are for either...

the mole

Sangediver said...

I don't really get it either, but I suppose it's not much different than wearing a sun visor upside-down and backwards.

Kids today....