Sunday, June 08, 2008

Vegas Redux



It's vacation time again. Do I have any desire to go places other than Las Vegas? Oh yes, definitely. But it's convenient and a hell of a lot of fun. And it wasn't my idea; actually, my brother-in-law pitched the trip, and only then did I think, "you know, I really should take a few days and go somewhere."

So I'll be gone until Wednesday night, relaxing, seeing shows, playing poker... you know.

But...

...this time, the Maneuvers will keep coming in my absence! One of the missing Blogger features that drove Shocho into the arms of another blog service has now been added: scheduled posting. So, I've got a few whatevers set up for the next couple days until I'm back.

Thought that does mean this week's discussion of The Mole will have to wait until I return and can actually watch it.

Let's play some cards!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the fucking rake."

(I really need to watch that movie again, and again, and again...)

Seriously, I expect a full poker report upon your return!

FKL