Friday, June 06, 2008

Want a Ballooooon?

If you've ever read Stephen King's novel It, or better still, seen the mini-series version of it that was made for TV back in the 90s, then you'll understand my reaction to seeing this in the storm drain outside my condo this morning:


I know someone was having a garage sale only 20 feet away. I know they had balloons all over the sides of the garage, and one had obviously blown loose.

And I know this was the creepiest damn thing I'd seen in months.

3 comments:

Sangediver said...

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I guess that means we should stay away from Circus Circus - not that there's really any reason to go there...

I swear if we see a creepy clown this week and I mysteriously disappear or die, I am so haunt-diddly-anting you!

Roland Deschain said...

"We all float down here, Heimlich. We float. We all float. And when you're down here...YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!!!!"

Anonymous said...

Holy crap!

You know, we don't have those sorts of sewers back home. So when I saw that in front of your place, I immediately thought of IT.
But there was no balloon in there a few weeks back...

FKL