Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Join The Resistance

If you're a fan of Battlestar Galactica (and if you're not, why the hell not?), you need to be heading over to the Sci Fi Channel's web site with all due haste. A series of 10 original four-minutes mini-episodes, titled "The Resistance," is being rolled out every Tuesday and Thursday from now until the early October premiere of the third season. Once finished, it will basically amount to an entire extra episode of the show! Not to mention that anything that cuts down on the agonizing wait for new Galactica is a Good Thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.

I'm on the fence about how to react to this. on one hand, super frakking sweet! and the frosted side says "argh... too... short!" I want new episodes more than ever now!!!

it's total one-potato-chipping us! I want the whole bag...

did I mention super-mega-frakking cool?! better than more waiting I guess

the mole