Sunday, August 05, 2007

Fashion in Vegas

I'm back from Vegas, having had both fun and profit. And also having seen a series of very odd fashion choices. Sadly, I don't have any pictures I personally took, because it's kind of hard to say basically "can I take a picture of your costume?" outside of a convention environment. And it can be equally hard to snap a picture surreptitiously.

So you'll just have to make do with some pictures from the web of these two shirts:




And you'll have to take my word on the guy who strolled into the poker room in his "I'm here to put you on tilt" t-shirt.

And you'll have to use your imagination to conjure an image of the guy I saw who had managed to combine a mullet and a faux-hawk -- two of the worst hairstyles of all time. It was hick-meets-preppy in a single, mind-bogglingly hideous combination. I'll be haunted by it for years.

No comments: