Thursday, August 28, 2008

No Rain on the Parade

It pleases me greatly to know that professional schmuck Stuart Shepard did not have his prayers answered tonight. Barack Obama gave his speech on a beautiful, cloudless night in Denver. In short, it would not appear that Focus on the Family speaks for God.

I think neither does this person, snapped downtown today by a "rich friend" I know:



As I said a few days ago, the DNC hasn't brought the craziness we were warned to expect. Nevertheless, I don't think I'll mind the circus leaving town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an idiotic sign. I first read it as "if you turn to Jesus then you are heading to hell"

I was in Colorado Springs for the week completely unrelated to that circus. so who exactly do I thank for the good weather? :-P

the mole

Unknown said...

hhttp://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/31/122844/103/530/581188

If rain = God's disfavor then clearly God doesn't want McCain to win... do you think all those idiots will vote for Obama now?