Friday, June 17, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge -- Day 26

Day 26: A song that you can play on an instrument.

There are two ways I figure I could go with this. On the one hand, there are a couple of instruments I can play, but only barely -- piano and (to a much lesser extent) guitar. I could acknowledge this minimal level of skill and pick a dirt simple song I can stumble my way through, such as "I Wanna Be Sedated" by The Ramones. I can mostly-sorta play it on guitar.

But instead, I think I'm going to go with the instrument I actually can play decently: drums. And for my choice, "Spiderwebs" by No Doubt:



I love songs that cycle through more than one drum pattern, and this song has several. Though in my opinion, the best musician in that band is the bass player, Tony Kanal.

No comments: