Thursday, October 20, 2005

Judd Not, Lest Ye Be Judd

I hate Judd more than any contestant I can ever remember being on Survivor. Even the memorable villain, "Johnny Fairplay," was playful in his asshattery, and entertaining to watch. I want to see Judd locked in a car for a day with the Paolo family from The Amazing Race. (I don't actually want to see that -- watching it would be excruciating. I just want it to happen.)

And based on the way Judd went totally off-the-handle at Tribal Council, I think he believes the phrase "bad sportsman" means "man who is bad at sports." He even started yelling at Jeff Probst. Not cool.

4 comments:

Jason said...

And here I saw this title and was expecting pictures of Robin Lefler. Talk about disappointed.

DrHeimlich said...

I was looking for some kind of pun about her or The Judds first, actually. I guess that would have been even worse for you. :-)

Kathy said...

Unfortunately, I have to root for him for the moment. The only people I can still stand on this version are Gary and Stephanie, and Stephanie needs Judd at those challenges to make it to the merge.

But I wouldn't be pals with Judd IRL, for the record.

Anonymous said...

oh man, that was hilarious. Probst pushed the right buttons and Judd went nuts! and it kept going on and on. Margaret knew she was going, and made one heck of an effort to expose Judd's 4-year-old behavior.

the part I find most funny is that Judd has no idea how stupid he looked, or how much he justified the accusation of bad sprotsmanship. and during the immunity challenge when he told Raffe the answer?! sure that's one big annoying baby of a guy, but I enjoy the impending self-destruction.

but it's sad to think when he finally gets voted off after the merge, he will claim it's because he's a strong threat, and not becuase he's a big obnoxious jerk.

if he manages to bully himself to the final 4, than I'll be upset. but right now it's all just too funny.

-the Mole