Sunday, August 13, 2006

I Have Returned

I've returned from Indianapolis, having had a really wonderful time, despite the unfortunate circumstances. Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts.

I'm also thoroughly exhausted. So, while I'm trying to get my normal, random thoughts composed once again, I thought you might "enjoy" these totally creepy-ass pictures of bunnies yawning. Just one or two of these, and you'll know Anya (of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) was right -- bunnies are evil, "not just cute like everybody supposes."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! who woulda thought that yawning bunnies could be so funny? I didn't really laugh at first but after a few they just kept getting more and more funny!

the mole

Trundling Grunt said...

Ok, someone in bunny yawning land has too much time on their hands.

Glad to hear you got back ok - it was a treat catching up with you.