Monday, December 10, 2007

Tales from the Internets 5

It's time for another short look at the bizarre Google searches that somehow led someone to my blog. This is a special "Heimlich-themed" installment in the series, as my choice in blog name has led to a bunch of rather odd searches. (That, and the weirdest comment exchange ever to occur here.)

heimlich and the maneuvers -- Not bad, but I ended up naming one of my Rock Band bands "Heimlich and the Upchux" instead.

heimlich maneuver made sexy -- Cause choking is hot.

heimlich for burps -- I'm not really a doctor, nor do I play one on T.V. Yet I'm fairly sure someone burping doesn't need the Heimlich Maneuver.

celebrities who had heimlich performed on them -- Cause choking is hot.

Heimlich Maneuver in the spanish language -- That would be, what... "el gasp! la (cough cough) ... aaaaiiiiii..... (thup) ... muchas gracias." ??

2 comments:

Aabh said...

"Cause choking is hot"

...I'll be in my bunk...

Ooooh, look at this little Captcha gem... how... strangely appropriate...

"upcrka"

Cause upcrkaing is hot...

Sangediver said...

"el gasp! la (cough cough) ... aaaaiiiiii..... (thup)

La hoocha, hoocha, hoocha.....Lagosta!

... muchas gracias." ??