Friday, May 16, 2008

Brain Damage

As I mentioned briefly last night, I have a friend visiting from out of town. We were seeing the sights (sites?) and having some fun tonight, so the Battlestar Galactica review is going to have to wait... maybe even until Monday. In fact, we're getting back so late and tired, I'm afraid all eloquence has escaped me. And since a picture's supposed to be worth a thousand words, here's one:


What the hell is the deal with the guy on the left? He has a helmet. It's right there, hanging off the side of his damn motorcycle. He can't be bothered to wear it.

4 comments:

Roland Deschain said...

That's what most of us would call "the asshole who is being scraped off of I-25 at 7am and holding up thousands of people because he thought he was too cool to wear a helmet."

That's painting a bullseye on your head for the Reaper to find you, and the reason that thousands of strangers will be saying 'serves you right."

Sangediver said...

I'd call it natural selection.

Anonymous said...

maybe he wanted a snack. I hear those helmets protect you from bugs a lot more often than accidents.

I guess I just noticed that none of the characters in Mario Kart Wii are wearing helmets either... when they are peeling him off of the pavement he'll eek out a "Mario set a bad example" before he passes out.

the mole

Anonymous said...

The helmet is for his girl.