Monday, May 12, 2008

Gaaaaarrbage Bag

Another new episode of How I Met Your Mother, another internet extension of the humor. (Following on the heels of Robin Sparkles and Ted Mosby is a Jerk.com.)

If you saw the episode, you might think I'm referring to Lily and Marshall Sell Their Stuff.com, the charity auction of set memorabilia mentioned at the end of the half hour, but no. (In fact, the site wasn't even working, last I checked. Perhaps they weren't ready to meet demand?)

No, I'm referring to Guy Forces His Wife to Dress in a Garbage Bag for the Next Three Years.com. Bring your speakers/headphones. And your French/English Dictionary.

4 comments:

Shocho said...

Nicely done. I was gonna run the tape back and get both sites, but when they gave me the lilyandmarshall at the end I failed the morale throw. I love this show!

Jason said...

As soon as they said both those addresses, I jotted down the addresses and checked them out as soon as I logged on.

Sangediver said...

I did the same as Shocho. I was planning on hitting both sites, but couldn't get to the computer in time.

I love this show...

Jason said...

Lily's paintings are going for $800-$1000. She should be overjoyed.