Friday, May 23, 2008

Fatigue

I'm feeling exhausted tonight, so while I had plans to talk about some of the board games I've played recently for the first time, or a couple of new video games I've picked up that actually have me playing Rock Band slightly less than I have been, I'm going to instead show you the most horrifying picture on the internet.

Well, I'm not going to show it to you here. I don't want this damn thing on my blog.

Really, you shouldn't click on that link. But you can't help yourself now, can you? The curiosity is killing you.

That's how tired I am. Why the hell else would I post something like this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just tried this, and the link appears to be broken.
Shows you just how horrible the picture must be!
I'll try again later.
Or not.

FKL

DrHeimlich said...

It works now. Give it another try. Or don't. Really. It's terrible.

Sangediver said...

DO NOT GOOGLE!!!!