Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 7, 4:00-5:00 PM

Of course, we get to see Jack's badass "ask around" moment from last week in the recap.

Yes, for the love of Pete, let the President leave the White House for an episode or two. The President never gets to go anywhere fun during a season of 24.

Dubaku wants Marika to leave the country? Before lasgana?

It's love, Sangala Style.

Renee applies a little bad-guy-blood rouge.

I guess making threatening phone calls wears Marika's sister out. 25 minutes later and she's asleep in front of the TV.

I'm sorry, but any child of Chloe and Morris is probably destined to grow up really messed up.

Suddenly I really want a Hyundai Genesis.

And Mac OS X.

By the way, with all the skipped years in between seasons, it's several years into the future on 24. And the FBI is stuck with Mac OS X? Yeah, no wonder Chloe's pissed.

Chloe is a celebrity in intelligence circles, it seems.

Alright, Jack and Renee's entrance into Marika's apartment was pretty sweet.

That's quite a nurse who will tell the President no.

Jack says to Marika, "we can't make you do this." I really, really doubt that.

Janis is feeling some geek jealousy.

Hey, there's David Fury talking with the President's daughter. One of the benefits of being a 24 writer is you can write yourself a cool little cameo like that.

Yeah, Aaron Pierce! (Okay, so I saw the actor's name in the credits and wasn't surprised, but still --- yeah, Aaron Pierce!)

Any one who is even slightly surprised by the revelation of the identity of the mole working inside the FBI, please lineup for your slap.

3 comments:

TMac said...

Well at least we know he isn't the only mole.

Anonymous said...

It should take Chloe about 10 minutes to figure out who is the mole (or what computer they used anyway) or maybe 20 since she is going to complain about the lame computer network. Obvious Guy will pin it on Janis for sure, and Janis will eventually help Chloe uncover the truth. they gave Jack a new sidekick, so it looks like Chloe will get one, too?

yay I successfully blocked the credits from view so I was surprised to see Aaron back. and Morris's cameo was kinda funny when he said "if you need me you know where to find me" sounded like a wimpy "please include me in this season later."

could you imagine Chloe as your mom helping you with your homework? yikes that kid will be messed up for sure!

I have a hard time believing that the President's daughter would be such a... bitch. her mom is THE PRESIDENT. and she does the whole I'm my own person who doesn't need any special treatment thing. um, riiiight.... she would have been kidnapped (Kim-napped?) a long time ago! bad guys would be all over THAT!

the mole

Jared said...

I thought it could have been far more interesting if Janis (I hate that spelling, makes me think of the bag guy in Goldeneye) was the mole. I can see the Chloe vs Janis commercials now!