Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Feverish Rambling of Subjects

I'm on a really sad run right now. After basically not getting sick for years on end, I've had one monster chest cold or head cold after another about every other week for three months now. I guess it just took one to get in there and wear me down, leaving me unable to fight the others.

So I feel like crap tonight, and I thought I'd share something that might make you feel nearly as sick as I do.

I know the people of India revere cows, but now they're talking about making a soft drink out of cow urine. Yikes.

I mean, Joss Whedon is My Master Now, but I don't want to drink his pee. I will watch his new show Dollhouse, though. Starts tomorrow night. Be there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a cough I can't shake either. just a tiny bit... almost gone... hmm, I don't think I've coughed in a while, must have been at least 10 minutes? maybe... COUGH COUGH!! DAMMIT!

funny roundabout way to plug Dollhouse. but anybody who would be reading your blog anyway would be aware and eager to watch, right?

the mole