Friday, February 27, 2009

What Alcohol Can Make You Do

Those of you who keep tabs on the weekly downloadable songs for Rock Band may already be aware that next week, the long-ago announced Stevie Ray Vaughan album, Texas Flood, is being released in its entirety.

From a gameplay perspective, the album is notable for having three instrumental tracks. Several months back, the Rush album Moving Pictures brought the first instrumental song to the game, YYZ. There's no part for the vocalist, not even microphone-tapping tamborine. You can't play with a singer in your band.

That did not stop this guy from trying to find a way around that, playing the Guitar Hero II version:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAKE IT STOP!

FKL

Shocho said...

Loved it!

Cush1978 said...

Whoa Texas Flood? I haven't kept up with the Rock Band news lately; I just check the new music list every Thursday.

Texas Flood is an awesome album. I'm definitely looking forward to Pride and Joy, Texas Flood (I know, Guitar Hero 1, but still), Testify, and Rude Mood. I'll have to add this to the DLC collection.

I've seen the YYZ thing before and it's still pretty ridiculous.