Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bathroom Reading

According to this random study by some British internet provider, 1 in 10 people admit to having surfed the internet while on the toilet. (Well, they said "on the loo." Isn't that just so British?)

My blog is pretty tiny, but I know I have more than 10 regular readers. So odds are at least one of you has read me while sitting on the toilet. Maybe you're doing it right now, even.

Ew.

Oh, and as a footnote, notice that the product director at this internet service provider is named Neil Armstrong. You think the odds are he's more than 39 years old? In other words, how cruel do you think his parents are? What could that kid possibly grow up to do with his life that could measure up with walking on the freaking moon?

They're just setting him up for a lifetime of disappointment.

3 comments:

Roland Deschain said...

"Are you the Neil Armstrong that walked on the moon?"

"No, I'm the Neil Armstrong who surfs the internet while showing off his full moon."

"Um...oh. The researcher."

"That's me!"

"Ew."

"Why does everyone always say that?"

Anonymous said...

they could have named him "Stretch"

and I don't have a laptop so that would be pretty messy like the WoW Southpark episode... "bathroom! bathroom!"

the mole

Jason said...

Never read your blog on the loo, but I have read it in the flesh.

I'm sure you needed to know that.

(I have not, however, ever read your blog while enjoying a Protein Three-Way.)