Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A Hint of Justice

I just want to say, how cool was it that Rob's generally ass-like behavior on The Amazing Race finally came back to haunt him this week? His pointless bluff to the other teams about "an earlier flight" set them about actually looking for one... and what do you know? They found one!

Here's hoping they stay at towards the back of the pack next week. Unfortunately, even if they get eliminated it won't be the last time CBS inflicts them on us. They've decided to air their wedding for May sweeps next month.

I promise you, TV slave though I am, I will be nowhere near that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...back off my horse. Rob and Amber are going to take this thing home. I can't believe Marnie's horse is still in it (the old couple).

GiromiDe said...

For some reason, our house likes Rob and Amber. I can't tell you why. They won't hurt if they lose because of all the money they already get along with the three trips they've won on TAR.

Fret not, Rob Haters, some piece of news some time ago pointed to another team winning the whole thing. Something about an imbalance in offshore betting.

DrHeimlich said...

I heard another Rob hater offer an amusing theory as to why Rob and Amber won't win it all:

If they'd won the race, they'd have a million dollars (each, I think?) coming their way. And there's no way Rob would go through with marrying Amber if he had money of his own -- he's only doing it because she won the million on Survivor and he only had the $100,000.

I don't really buy it, but it made me laugh.

GiromiDe said...

The grand prize for TAR is (pause) one million dollars. The team has to split it. In the case of Flo and Zach, she gave him her half because... well because she was a whiny bitch the entire duration of the race.