Sunday, April 24, 2005

Land of the Lost

TV Guide this week comes with a poster for Lost which, as I understand, features a "map of the island" on which the cast is stranded. I find this unlikely, seeing as how (and this is one of the tiny handful of things that really grates on me about the show) to this point, not a one of the 47 castaways has bothered to explore the island. I mean, come on, they've been there for about a month of "show time" now. But, as a friend of mine put it, there could be a Starbucks on the other side of the island, for all they know.

I'm betting if there is, then its phone number is 481-516-2342.

1 comment:

GiromiDe said...

Following your rant about 24 above, I think the wife and I will steer clear of any further spoilage of Lost. We want to be surprised. This means I'll have to keep tabs on my wife when she's at the doctor's office -- those magazines are as bad as TV trailers.