Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Oh Joy, He's Back


I understood that Michael wasn't gone from Lost for good. But after eight weeks away, I was getting very used to not having him around. Sadly, now he's back. I'm sure within three minutes into the next episode, he'll be yelling at Kate and Jack about screwing up his "escape plan" or some crap like that.

I'd like to see this dialogue next episode between Jack and "Grizzly Pete" (as I call him), the nominal leader of The Others:

Jack: We're looking to make a trade. We want Walt back.

"GP": We know you've got our man. Bring him back, and you can have the boy.

Jack: Oh... well, we were gonna trade you him and Michael. Seriously... will you just take Michael, too? We all hate him.

(You know, any time I get confused about why exactly Dave Barry seems to hate Audrey on 24 so much -- hey, don't click that link if you're not current on 24! -- I'll just need to reflect on how much I frakking hate Michael on Lost.)

2 comments:

Mkae said...

Gotta agree here. I really don't care much for the character but I've really lost interest in a lot of Lost. Jack has totally become a different character, Locke is losing his "cool" factor, Sawyer has gone from villian to joke and Kate is non-existant. When she sprung the trap last night I rolled my eyes. Jack is yelling "NO" and she grabs the doll anyway. I'm not even looking forward to seeing Walt again. It's bad enough he grew over the first summer, but they really screwed up by having him gone for so long. Speaking of which, why did everyone stop seeing him?

The show is really listing at this point. I hope they can right the ship.

GiromiDe said...

Michael has one thing to say to Evan...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllt!