Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tales from the Internets 3

Year three of Heimlich Maneuvers has officially begun! Instead of the "year in review" retrospective I offered last year for my anniversary, I thought it time for another entry in the continuing series of looks at the crazy Google searches that bring people into my neck of the net.

freebird expert helo - I understand, what with all the Guitar Hero and Battlestar Galactica posts, how this search led here. What I don't understand is how the two are connected.

Sara and Michael Fictional Stories(Prison Break) - Ah, 'shipper fic. This really ought to get my web hits way up: "Mulder and Scully romance," "Buffy's true love: Angel or Spike?", "Jack O'Neill and Samantha Carter kiss," "Roslin and Adama after hours," "Jack Kate Sawyer Juliet love rhombus," "Kirk and Spock slash fiction," "Frodo makes eyes at Sam," "Londo on G'Kar," "Michael Knight and KITT sex."

Where'd you park the DeLorean? - 1985.

video clips how to make a musical instument for children in school about year five - How to tell if someone doesn't really know how to phrase a Google search.

"Mark Rosewater" brilliant - Looks like he was Googling himself again.

sat on face and farted - You know, just for kicks, I just tried that search myself. I skimmed through the first 100 hits -- none of them my blog. How much does this guy love "sat on face and farted" to survey that many entries and more before arriving here?

heimlich "witness stand" - I plead the Fifth.

audrey raines brain damage - Who her, or the 24 fans tired of watching her?

photos of poltergeist clown - Though I've mentioned that freaky ass clown doll in passing, I never before had a picture of it here on the blog. But now that I know there's a demand...


was death proof a flashback? - If only it was all in your mind.

pics of fathers giving sons the heimlich - Let's be very clear. This is not that kind of blog.

Here's to year three!

2 comments:

Shocho said...

Grats, man! Three years is a long time to be posting every damned day.

thisismarcus said...

Well done! Keep it up and I'll keep on reading.