Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tales from the Internets 2

Traffic on my modest little blog has been up a lot in the last few weeks, for whatever reason. Which means that the number of truly bizarre Google search results that somehow led here has been up too. Since I shared with you some of the last batch, I thought I'd bring you up to date with what's been on people's minds lately.

slapcastic - I don't know what that means. And I certainly don't know how a search for it led here, because this is the first time I've ever used the word.

missed the last episode of "the lost room" - Bummer, man. Then again, I wasn't crazy about the way it ended.

baby heimlich maneuver pictures - They're so cute at that age.

"my Wife thinks" Krasinski - My blog is not going to tell you what your wife thinks about anything. Least of all, Jim from The Office.

"New Monopoly sucks" - Yup. Rather like the old Monopoly that way.

How to do the heimlich movie - I'm willing to negotiate terms for a movie based on my life.

did anthony lapaglia play boner in growing pains - Um. No. Though I must say, 18 months later (hell, 20 years later), I still can't believe there was a character on a family sitcom named Boner.

1 comment:

GiromiDe said...

...especially a character named Boner in the same sitcom as Kirk Cameron. I'm surprised he didn't walk out until they changed the character's name.