Saturday, January 26, 2008

Get Into the Game

Turning in the other direction from yesterday's "taking the game too far" video, comes this video of a guy who has done something really cool to mod his Wii:



Although I'm a little confused as to why, if you had figured out how to make something cool like this work, you'd just give it away for free? Does the fact that he's using Wii technology somehow prevent him from patenting the idea himself? (What do I know about patent law?)

There's a guy doing it "for the love of the game."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow I am stunned by the coolness. did that guy just invent the Holodeck? (or a piece of it anyway...)

that football stadium thing was simply incredible!

the mole

Anonymous said...

awwwwwesome

Jason said...

Outstanding

Unknown said...

I think I just peed a little.

As to why he might give it away... I'm thinking a guy that brilliant already makes boatloads at whatever company is lucky enough to have him, and he's giving away the idea just so he can play cooler games in his free time. Just a guess. Obviously being smart doesn't always translate into being rich.

Sangediver said...

I'm drooling. I'm seriously thinking I'm going to give this a try.

This guy is my hero...