Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Treading Water

Tonight was a frustrating night of unpacking. I worked through just as many boxes tonight as I did the night before, which was good. But last night, I felt like the stacks of unopened boxes actually shrank. Tonight, I just feel like piles of things got moved around. It's like the boxes multiplied tonight while I wasn't looking. Obnoxious.

I've also reached this point where I've already decided I don't like where I've chosen to put a few things. So maybe that's what's going on. I didn't really get through as many boxes tonight as I think. Instead, I spent a bunch of time going, "I'm switching that dresser and that bookcase," "I'm moving that a bit out of the corner."

And then there was the hour-ish I spent building a new DVD case to replace the one lost in the Battle of the Move.

Yeah, okay, so I didn't do as much actual unpacking tonight as I'd have wished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, stop talking about that KIA DVD case. I was hoping for pictures of the wreck. You provided none.
Rats.

FKL