Friday, September 19, 2008

Two Faced

Tonight was another of those rare occasions that put me at a Major League Baseball game. It was the first night of the Rockies' final home stand of the season. As usual, I spent more time looking anywhere but the game itself.

The theme of the evening was "Fun with the Scoreboard." For example, there was this presentation for one of the players:


The thing that gets me here is, the photo in back (at the left) and the photo in front must be of the same guy. And yet, they look nothing alike. The background photo looks more like the Shroud of Turin to me than the player at the right.

Sadly, I wasn't fast enough with my camera to snap a picture of the misspelled caption "Cerimonial Opening Pitch," which must have been wrong all season long.

1 comment:

Roland Deschain said...

Dr., they do little things like that to keep us non-baseball fans awake who have been dragged to the park against our will.

Or that's my theory.