Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Before Anyone Knew His Name Was Ben Stein

On January 10th, a new edition of Ferris Bueller's Day Off is being released on DVD, this one tricked out with various special features not available on the previous release. Yes, we're all familiar with this particular scam by now, and I've been trying more and more not to get suckered into buying movies I already own. But I just can't draw the line this time. It's Ferris Bueller's Day Off!!! This is #6 on my top 100 movie list!

In honor of this upcoming occasion, I bring to you this link to what claims to be an earlier draft of the movie script. I don't really know if it's for real or not, but it's a fun little curiosity either way, I suppose.

(And yes, I guess this could count as two Matthew Broderick posts in one week. Unlikely, but there you go.)

1 comment:

DavĂ­d said...

You'll get no more money from me, hollywood! Of course, this movie would be far down on my top 100 if at all on there. Not like, say, Princess Bridge (still bitter about that one).