Monday, December 19, 2005

If All the Other Blogs Jumped Off a Bridge...

I realize that posting links to "what kind of [blank] are you?" surveys is generally considered bad blogging... but it seems like all the other kids are doing it. And besides, this one was pretty good:

Which fantasy/sci-fi character are you?

Mostly what makes this one good (in my mind) is that I know quite a few people who have taken it, and we have yet to see the same result twice. It seems pretty thorough. Not bad for a small number of questions.

By the way, I am Kosh, the cryptic Vorlon ambassador from Babylon 5.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I got:
-------------------------
Aragorn (LOTR of course)

Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all.

"If my life or death I can protect you, I will."
-------------------------
:-) the mole

a similar fun thing is located at

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN

you upload a photo and it will tell you which celebrities you resemble.

Mkae said...

Hmm..I was Aragorn as well. By the way, nice question with "If you could gain immortality by killing your best friend, would you do it?"

Heh

Kathy said...

Darn site kept giving me an error when I submitted the form. Same thing in two different browsers.

I can tell you right now who I would have gotten though, based on my own interpretation of my answers to their questions. Betcha it woulda been Spock or some other Vulcan sorta person.

Anonymous said...

I got John Sheridan!
Hot damn.

FKL

Major Rakal said...

Ha! I'm Jean-Luc Picard! And here I thought I'd be Spock or Data.

Shocho said...

Samwise Gamgee. Sigh. I was hoping for someone more dashing.

TheGirard said...

Agent Smith


ruh roh raggy.

Trundling Grunt said...

Hot damn, I'm JLP - he's bald and English too!

DavĂ­d said...

Picard. w00t!