Saturday, December 24, 2005

O Holy Crap!

Here's another holiday tradition I have: visiting "The Holy Trinity," as my friends have dubbed them.

There are three houses in the Denver area that are basically the Griswold family's Christmas decorations brought to life. All three run it every year, from December 1st to the 31st. One of the houses actually welcomes you inside to view their porcelain collection. The Hummel factory itself doesn't have this many figures, I'm telling you.

It was night, of course, and I didn't have a camera tripod or anything, so this blurry picture is going to be a long way from doing it justice. But I think you'll still get the general sense of just what "The Holy Trinity" is.

1 comment:

DavĂ­d said...

A place I lived in Salt Lake City had an annual tradition of each house putting up part of "The Story of Christmas" outside their house. My roommate and I tried to play along, but in the end, I think we ruined Christmas that year.