Saturday, July 01, 2006

Stream of Consciousness

It's nearly midnight, and somewhere on the first floor of my building, this frakking little yapper dog is barking its head off. Not non-stop.... no, that might actually get its inconsiderate owner to do something. Just every now and...

Oh, wait. It has actually stopped now. Apparently, all I needed to do was actually express my complaint somehow, to someone, and the cosmos answered.

If it starts again, though, I am putting on my shoes, and I'm going to be pounding on someone's door at oh-dark-thirty in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...I'm gonna let Braeden cat out to fight that dog. He could take it, I'm sure. You've seen the scratches on MY head! :P

At least you know it's not that couple on the 1st floor of your building. That dog is a damned HORSE.

Dear Dorothy:

Toto's dead. Yappy little rat.

Oz

Now for some (hopefully) quiet sleep. :D

Anonymous said...

oooh I'ved had my share of annoying neighbors, so I can relate. you should tell them to watch The Dog Whisperer. they don't own that dog, that dog owns them! it's the pack leader.

the mole