Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Back At Ya

"Frontal" is a word desperately in need of an antonym. Granted, there's no real opposite of the "frontal lobe" of your brain. Nor is it very often a military force finds itself in such a bad position as to be under a full assault from the rear -- hence, no desperate need for the opposite of a "frontal assault."

But the phrase "frontal nudity" is used so often that "ass nudity" is desperately in need of its own term. "Backal nudity?" "Rearal nudity?" See, they really don't work.

"Rectal nudity," I patently reject.

9 comments:

TheGirard said...

Anterior?

Anonymous said...

Posterial?

Davíd said...

Actually, I think the military calls them "rear assaults". At least, that's what all the knowledge I've gained from TV and movies is telling me.

Shocho said...

I have always used the word "backal," as in, "Why does every Mel Gibson movie have to feature full backal nudity of his slimy butt?"

Dave(id) said...

Retral Nudity?

Although I do like Shocho's "backal", sounds like some sort of extinct animal.

Major Rakal said...

I think the word you're searching for is "gluteal."

DrHeimlich said...

I guess with me, "backal" is weird because it sounds like an over-hyped lip-synch that CJ Cregg performs on special occasions.

(And anyone who got that reference is a big, big TV Geek.)

Davíd said...

scores geek points

Anonymous said...

David can't score extra geek points cos he's maxed out already....