Friday, July 22, 2005

Revisiting the Top 100

I had a couple friends over to watch Battlestar Galactica with me tonight, and afterwards we somehow got on the subject of Moulin Rouge and decided to watch it. I love this movie more every time I see it. Currently, Moulin Rouge occupies the #9 slot on my top 100 list, but after watching it again tonight, I believe I'm going to have to move it even higher. It pains me more than I can express that the next movie Ewan McGregor made after it was Attack of the Clones.

Actually, it's now been over a year since I first made my top 100 list, and only three or four films have cracked their way in since I created it. But there has been enough time and distance for me to now want to go back and look it over, and check if everything still falls in the place I think it should. I plan to do that in the near future, and after making any corrections, "re-unveil" my top 100 list to everyone.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Mkae said...

Did you also know that one of the reasons McGregor was so down on EP II is that the sets for Moulin Rouge were torn down to build the Star Wars sets?

I have to admit that I have never seen MR but many, many people have recommended it.