Thursday, June 30, 2005

Which Came First?

This weekend is the first Origins convention in six years I'll not be attending. Joe blogged about one of the major attractions at the Columbus convention center. (Personally, I'm a fan of their "Buckeye" -- a peanut butter and chocolate spread sandwich.)

Let me mention the other major attraction in that food court, though: Chicken 'n Egg. They actually serve a decent breakfast there. And reasonably fast, considering the lines they always have. I pretty much had Chicken 'n Egg for breakfast every morning of every Origins I attended.

I might have to make myself some French Toast this weekend to commemorate it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was the cool thing about the nut company too! No lines! Gamers would walk by, not smell greasy, fried food and keep going.

The egg WAS fast though, I remember that.

I've never considered Chocalate in my PBJ arsenal! I may have think about this some more...

TheGirard said...

Hawt chix still work there too.

Major Rakal said...

Mmm... French toast.