Monday, May 09, 2005

Everybody Loves Chloe

The best moment of 24 tonight was Jack's reaction to Chloe after she said: "Jack, I just want you to know that if you ever need anyone to talk to, as a friend, I'm here for you." The look on his face might just make up for all the "nuke-ya-lers" from him thus far and evermore.

Other than that... I'm sort of waiting to see where they go from here. This week left me feeling just a touch of season 2 deja vu. Season 2 was my favorite season, but still -- they've been there, I've seen that. It think it depends on how they pay it all off in the remaining three hours to come.

I don't know if you've heard this bizarre story, but apparently there's some chance that next season, 24 will be jumping ship from Fox to NBC. If it happened, it would on the one hand be very odd tuning into a different network for the Bauer Power Hour. On the other, it only makes sense that Fox would let another good show slip away (though, granted, in a different way for a change).

4 comments:

Brad said...

Yes! Jack's reaction to Cloe was priceless!

thisismarcus said...

Mary Lynn Rajskub used to be on Mr. Show with David Cross and Bob Odenkirk and The Larry Sanders Show too. According to IMDB she's lined up for Kelsey Grammer's new sketch show. So it's no surprise to me that she's so entertaining. All hail Chief O'Brian!

DrHeimlich said...

Kelsey Grammer's Sketch Show has already come and gone. It ran on Fox, meaning it was on the air and promptly canceled all in under a month. (I didn't ever catch an episode.) :-(

GiromiDe said...

The Sketch Show was worth the time. The sketches were all very short -- a refreshing break from the SNL school of Stretch The Sketch. Grammer appeared only sporadically.

I think the show was filmed in England. It just had that "BBC look" to it.