Thursday, May 12, 2005

Making Waves

If you're a regular reader of this blog, you probably already know what I'm about to tell you (or perhaps are one of the unlucky ones it's happening to). Still, I'd feel remiss not to mention that my former employer of five years had "wave two" of layoffs earlier today, taking almost all my remaining friends there that survived "wave one." My thoughts and best wishes go out to those who are now looking for jobs. If there's any way I can help any of you, even if just to listen, please call me or drop me a message. It's the least I can do, as so many of you did the same for me three months ago.

3 comments:

GiromiDe said...

Ride the snake.

Kathy said...

Thanks E. We may be geographically closer to you sooner rather than later.

Not a lot, but a little.

thisismarcus said...

Doctor: You already were good to talk to! Thanks muchly for the sentiment.