Thursday, September 01, 2005

Why'd It Have To Be Snakes?

You'll be pleased to know that unlike last week, there was no major altercation at trivia night this week. Apparently, there was someone playing on team PT-21 last week that isn't a normal part of their group and he was the instigator of all the ruckus, the one I got snarky with. Whatever.

We had a pretty good lead going into the final question, but our Quentin Tarantino knowledge failed us, and we ended up in second place. See if you being there could have helped us out.

Match these "snake names" to the actors who played them in Kill Bill, Volumes I and II:

Black Mamba
Cottonmouth
Copperhead
Sidewinder

Lucy Liu
Uma Thurman
Michael Madsen
Vivica A. Fox

Once you've made your decisions, click here for the answers.

We mixed up the two "C"s.

4 comments:

Shocho said...

Wow. I am a big QT fan but I have no freaking clue.

Black Mamba = Thurman
Cottonmouth = Fox
Copperhead = Liu
Sidewinder = Madsen

Did I get any right? I'm so ashamed.

Shocho said...

Crap, I did what you did. What about the California Mountain Snake?

thisismarcus said...

Got them ALL wrong! Started with Vivica Fox as Black Mamba (it seemed obvious) and it was downhill from there.

DrHeimlich said...

The final question of trivia is always four parts exactly -- that's why Daryl Hannah as CMS got left out.